Hi! I am so happy you’re here and excited you’re interested in essential oils and possibly making a lifestyle change for the better for yourself and family!
To enroll with our team::
1. Click ORDER HERE and make sure the number 10750150 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields. Sign up as a Member, this does not mean you have to sell oils, it just means you are getting a starter kit & will therefore get 24% off retail prices.
2. Then select the Premium Starter Kit (PSK) + choose the diffuser you'd like. Desert Mist is my favorite. The candlelight flicker is so good!
3. Click the box below, reading, “Use the selected Premium Starter Kit as my first Essential Rewards order and sign me up for an Essential Rewards subscription. When you do it this way, you'll get a free 5ml oil and $10 back from YL in ER points (store credit🙌🏻). ER is the best way to start swapping out stuff you're already buying with cleaner options. When signing up for ER, you’re signing up to order monthly and get points back for doing so! With ER, you’ll make 10% back for your first three months on the program and then it goes up to 20% and eventually 25%! You’ll want to stay on the program for a couple months in order to redeem your points! If you don’t need anything next month, that’s totally fine, just cancel it. No questions asked :)
4. Fill out all the needed info. Create a username, password, and pin. Write these down so you have easy access to the site again.
5. Confirm your enrollment information (you should see my name as your enroller and sponsor)
What do we use oils for? Almost everything!! Whether you are looking for oils to help you sleep, for natural immune system support, for energy, for focus, for relaxation, for your kids, for natural alternatives to cleaning products, the list is endless. The saying "there's an oil for that"is so so true! And you will learn along the way, there aren’t hard set rules, but part of joining our oils team is that you get access to the most amazing resources & our private facebook community.
Why Young Living? YL has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purity & potency of every oil. Each batch of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability + they are so confident in their products that you can actually visit the farms & participate in the harvest/distillation process.
How do we use oils? You can diffuse them (you get a diffuser in your starter kit!) which is great for making your house smell great, helping your babies or kids relax at night for bed, getting rid of unwanted odors in the house & more, you can apply topically (some require a carrier oil like coconut oil, you’ll learn all about that later!), you can make rollerball combos, creams, sprays, and just about anything!!
How will I learn how to use my kit? You’ll get plenty of reading material with your kit, but as mentioned above, you’ll get access to our exclusive facebook community full of amazing resources like how to use each oil in your kit, which oils to avoid around kids or while pregnant/nursing, and all of the dilution ratios for individual oils. We have classes, books, live facebook hangouts & search functionality that will help you navigate through any questions you might have.
What should I get? A premium starter kit, which comes with 12 of the most commonly used oils + your diffuser (I recommend the Desert Mist), it's the best value & provides you with everything you need to get started. You’ll get over $400 worth of product for only $165.
Do you have to order more oils monthly or sell them? No, not at all! Your kit can be a one time purchase, but along with it comes a wholesale membership, which just means that should you decide to purchase oils in the future, you would get a 24% discount! You will also get a personal referral link should you ever decide that you want to share them, but neither is required.
Also, come join us over at my oils instagram @myjoycode where I have covered our favorite ways to use each of the oils in the starter kit, and plan to share all of our favorite diffuser blends, what I use on our kiddo, recipes for lip scrubs, sugar scrubs, rollerball recipes & all the fun things!